By Jeff Herring
Video marketing online is quickly becoming one of the top ways to get massive and consistent amounts of free traffic to your websites and blogs. I’ve said this many times and I’ll say it many more times because it’s one of the keys to massive traffic online:
Don’t chase after traffic. Find out where the traffic is going and get in front of it. Then redirect it where you want it to go: your websites, blogs, and profit centers.
Now with that said, here are the top 7 reasons to maximize your video traffic right now:
Top 7 Reasons
1) Alexa Traffic Rank – At the time of this writing YouTube is the world’s 3rd most visited website, second only to Facebook and YouTube. You simply must get yourself in front of this amount of traffic. Such a no-brainer.
2) Number 2 Search Engine – YouTube is now considered the number 2 search engine right behind Google. The reason is so obvious that it is easy to miss: because people want answers in video! Prospects want to be shown answers because it is easier. You want your prospects finding your video answers.
3) Google Search Results – YouTube videos are indexed inside of Google’s Search Results. Your videos can get highly ranked on Google for your keywords. This just makes sense, since YouTube is owned by Google.
4) Mobile Marketing – YouTube Mobile gets over 100 million views per day. Yes, per day. It’s been estimated that 95% of cell phone users keep their phone within a yard of their current location. Your info can be found on your prospect’s phone where they are already spending a great amount of time.
5) Videos Easily Created – It’s getting easier and easier to create videos. And think about it this way: thanks to television and the movies, video is what we grew up with, no matter your generation. Why not leverage it to your advantage and profit?
6) Redirect the Traffic – Once you get yourself in front of all this traffic with your great information, you get to redirect it exactly where you want it to go: your profit centers! Redirect the traffic to your opt-in pages, blogs, video sales pages, etc.
7) 3 Billion Daily Views – I’ve saved the best for last. YouTube Videos receives over 3 Billion daily views at the time of this writing. 3 Billion views. Daily. You just have to get in front of that much traffic.
Bonus Tip – All these numbers are great, and here is the great news: it’s only going to get better and better! So get going with your video marketing right now by checking out this great webinar on “7 Secrets to Increase Your Traffic and Sales with Video” when you visit https://VideoTrafficWebinar.com