The importance of been seen in the first pages of search results is almost as important as feeding, if not more. Making work easier for search engines to find your site can only be of benefit to you and the many who have something to gain from your content. This is why all avenues to get you to the first pages of search results are explored. Here, we take a look at seven offline strategies that can help improve your ranking.
- Article Directory Submission – Writing articles and submitting them to article directories is where we start off. This is a great way to improve your site’s ranking because its free and an easy way of generating traffic. The more articles we submit, the more generated traffic we get.
- Breaking E-Books into Articles and Using Them For Marketing Purposes – We have to spread the word around. How well we market our site plays that all so important role in how successful our ranking will be. E books can be broken down to newsletters or articles to help in marketing. Now with the articles including a link back to your site gets you that targeted traffic many sort after.
- Give a Free E-Book or Report – They say “The best things in life are free” who are we to say otherwise. This strategy is for information to flow and go viral. Lets face it, if its free and has valuable content you are likely to share it with a friend. We shouldn’t forget putting links back to our site when creating free E-books.
- Build Links Professionally – Back linking ( links that point to our site from other sites) is the one strategy that can work for or against us depending on how we do it. If you follow Google guidelines on how to build links you are on your way to being on the first pages of search results. If you don’t then Google bans you from their search engine results.
- Guest Blogging – Here is where we post content on other blogs with similar niches. As this is a strategy to build on your site, don’t forget to link back to your site.
- Tweet Posts – Social media is huge and what strategy would not want to tap into this immense field. Twitter allows you to post content from our site as tweets which keeps follows up to date with what is going on in your site.
- Viral Marketing – Finally, nothing sells more than word of mouth, especially from reliable sources. Viral marketing is a marketing practice that uses exactly that, word of mouth.
Offsite strategies basically drive traffic to your site from other sites. Using the strategies listed here over time will yield the results you are looking for.